Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Windows Vista Upgrade

So I decided to upgrade my PC this morning to Windows Vista. I started the upgrade at 7AM, having a little bit of foresight, I decided to unintall Anti-Virus and the disk defragging software. As of 10AM Windows Vista is running, but my Mobile PC synchronization & PDF printing (cute PDF) are not. We have been playing around with Vista for around 6 months since RC1. I even used Vista RC2 for some manager seminars we hosted back in January. So the interface is familiar, but I have not tried some of the device applications. An upgrade/reinstall of Cute PDF 2.7 fixed PDF printing. But I am spinning my wheels on ActiveSync & Chapura PocketMirror. In addition I plan to install Office 2007 Enterprise. I will keep you all posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment